Monday, June 1, 2009

Warning contains Explicit content...Oops...pt 2 (UPDATED)

After being home for about an hour the person who lives with me knocked on my bedroom door and I said "come in" and this person said "How was your day?" I said " It was good. Then they made a statement saying I think Joe (fake name) is scared of you and I said why? They said I don't know maybe it's because when you came in one day and he said "Hi" and you said "Hey" and went to your room. I said "Why would you think that though, we've never spoken aside from Hey" and they said "because the last couple times you've come home he all of a sudden has to leave." They said he just left I said "when?" they said right after you pulled up I said I didn't see him.

I said I know why he is dodging me and they said why I said "because he saw me in my ******** a week ago and is probably nervous about facing me" They said Oh Yeah! I forgot about that happining. I don't know what the big deal is I'm not embarrassed or upset about it. So I need some manly advice from the men viewers of my blog!

What would be some reasons why he would be nervous facing me after that incident? Has anyone been in his position before? What the big deal? I would like to understand. Also he still hasn't mentioned the incident to my friend. My friend doesn't care they think it's funny :) So my mind is wondering........................

UPDATED: I guess the men are shy! Okay any Females have any opinions

7 comments:

BreMarie said...

Yay!!! Want my two cents?? So it's not going to help much because, as I stated before, I would have flipped out. But wouldn't it be easier for him to make a joke about it and get over it?? I've learned that laughing at awkward situations makes them seem less so. This next one is a stretch, but maybe he's staying away from you to keep you from being embarassed. I know I know... I said it was a stretch!!!! Otherwise... he might just think you're FINE!!! LOL

<3

Lee Ryan said...

Tough call. My first thought is to assume that he liked what he saw and doesn't know what to do about it.

Bre is right - next time all three of you are in the same room, quickly before he runs away bring it up. As they say, when there is an elephant in the room; introduce the elephant. (of course...you're no elephant... ugh! )

So - bring it out in the open.

Lee Ryan said...

Nice picture by the way...

Pea said...

Hmmm.... Bre, FINE!!! I can deal with :)

Lee, I'm going to have to try and catch him before he runs away next time. He leaves out a different door than the one I'm entering. Very well caculated ^_^ Maybe I will park away and walk up so I don't give him any warning and suprise him!

Pea said...

Oops I missed one!

Thank you ;)

Lee Ryan said...

I'm sorry - STRICTLY in the interest of objectivity you're just going to have to stand in front of me only in your panties so I can get a good feel for what might be going through his mind. :-)

Pea said...

Okay, we need to schedule a date for travel then ^_^

Post a Comment