Saturday, June 20, 2009

Books

I went shopping for some books today. I have to admit I LOVE this store Barnes & Noble. I can spend hours in there and leave with no books :) Today I intended on buying three books off my list, but I bought four along with some other things. I spent over $100 dollars today at the store and It felt good It was money well spent. I had a really crazy Friday so I needed to take care of me and spend money and time on myself instead of everyone else (that's another post.) I have had a list of books to buy, but I have been putting it off for quite some time now so today I finally purchased some of them. Now, I'm not an avid reader like some of people so I don't put a time frame on reading a book I feel no need to rush unless I'm in it lol lol....jk I read several books at once and reading is not one of my top three priorities of things to do. Also, I got a couple of mystery books on DVD from a friend I'm going to try to use them at night when I go to bed to see if they will help me sleep. Hopefully, they won't keep me awake because I'm so into them if so at least I have a reason for not sleeping :) Time will tell!

6 comments:

Lee Ryan said...

I just can't resist asking what sort of toy it is you got for yourself and Bre. :-)

Pea said...

:) If I told you then it wouldn't be a surprise for Bre ^_^ It's just something to keep us occupied when were slow at work.

Lee Ryan said...

I'm sure shorty will be very excited. :-)

Pea said...

Yeah, shorty can stick it! It's way better than his idea of putting a puzzle in an empty cubicle for us and others to put together when we need to take a break from our desk. One of the good things about my job is that it encourages us to have fun along with working. Every once in awile you will see people running around chasing each other with silly string including mtg ^_^ Now how many companies in Corporate America allow that?

Enigma said...

Wow! I would love to work where you work. I barely have time for bathroom breaks at my job, let alone games! Must be nice :)

B said...

I love to read!! I feel sorry for people that don't

Post a Comment