Sunday, June 7, 2009

Stress vs Shopping

My week didn't go that well last week I was a little stressed out and it didn't help that I wasn't sleeping that well either. I had a really rough week it finally started to get better Friday evening. I'm a pretty responsible person and I do not buy things on impulse. I normally have to sleep on most purchases so that I know it's something I really want and not an impulsive purchase. So Thursday after work I decided to go shopping for cloths and treat myself. I hadn't been shopping in like forever. I shop more for toys, gadgets, and other geeky stuff than I do for clothing.

I got a new phone about 3 or 4 months ago and debated at that time if I wanted to get a crackberry I chose to not get the crackberry because I didn't want to spend the money on it since I knew I only cared about the camera, Internet, and texting. I have been wanting to get a new one since I've been very unhappy with my new phone especially the camera. I went shopping again yesterday and it felt good to spend money. I spent over $500 in three days and I didn't feel bad about it. See I'm normally pretty tight with my money unless it's something I can justify getting, but this weekend was all about me.

1 comment:

Enigma said...

A nice "splurge" every now and again does the body good :-)

Post a Comment