I just don't understand people. I watched the BET Awards last night I have to admit it's probably been close to 10yrs since I've seen the awards. This is the same with the MTV awards I haven't watched them in about 10yrs also. I think it's a younger generation thing or if your a big music person then you watch them. So I watch the awards and Joe Jackson was sitting on the front row. What a piece of shit! That money hungry child abuser sitting there with all his bling on for the world to see with a smile on his face like I'm getting ready to make money again. I just can't believe people were feeling sorry for his dumb ass. It is well know he abused his children especially Michael and now Joe gets treated like a king. I was VERY disappointed in all of them there especially the ones who mentioned Joe's name. It was suppose to be about Michael not Joe. Michael would roll over in his grave if he knew his children would be in the same house as that piece of shit. Joe and Katherine Jackson filed for custody and got temporary custody of the three children this saddens me :(


The children will now be exploited you will see photos of them all over the place. I'm sure photos will now be sold of them. Nobody in this world will be capable of keeping the children out of the media like Mike did. You will never see a picture of his children on my blog it's exploitation.
The media is reporting that Katherine has custody and they are not mentioning Joe hmm....I wonder why? His name is all over the legal paperwork like her name why no mention of Joe? It's just sad!!! I have ZERO tolerance for CHILD abusers.
P.S.
Rev. Al Sharpton needs to sit his ass down and stay out of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment