Friday, June 12, 2009

Award

Yesterday we had our monthly meeting. The meeting is optional and some people rarely attend it, but Bre and I always do because we are brilliant. During the meeting I received the Customer Service Award and I was pretty proud and excited. I was like a kid who got their first Telescope (O-O) I needed this award for my own personal reasons. I've been struggling internally personally lately and this help me a lot even though it's only a piece of paper and a hand made magnifying glass that says "The Mission Possible Customer Service Award Given to a ESA who exemplifies customer service "There is no traffic jams along the extra mile"

I wanted to share this with the world! This was the highlight of my week.

5 comments:

Lee Ryan said...

Awesome!!!

Pea said...

Thank you Lee! ^_^

Lee Ryan said...

I thought I'd lost you for a minute!!

Enigma said...

Congrats!

Pea said...

Thank you Enigma :)

Post a Comment