Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Blogging

Lately, I've wanted to blog about so much but just haven't really posted much. I have four postings sitting in Edit post waiting to be released to the world, but I will not post them. Why? I don't know I'm just being weird I guess. I'm actually tired of everybody right now

I need a break
I need time off from work
I need to scream
I need a hug
I need hope
I need people to be honest
I need my mom
I need sleep
I need my brother
I need to loose weight
I need me back
I need more drugs for sleep
I need sex
I need a drink
I need to be free
I need to move
I need companionship

2 comments:

Enigma said...

I'm sharing your sentiments...I'm tired of everything myself :-)
((HUGS))

Pea said...

Enigma, Thank you I appreaciate it!((HUGS)) back at ya! Yeah, Just having a hard time and not a good time of the year!

Post a Comment