Sunday, June 28, 2009

A Beautiful Sunday!

This is one of my favorite paintings and it's not because I like red ^_^ I attended service this morning and I'm never let down when I go. I always feel the spirit when I'm there it is my weekly spiritual food. I don't blog much about my beliefs, but I could not resist it this time. I discovered another association with my favorite number while listening to a message this morning. You may not be able to tell by my blog that I attend church regularly. I do and my faith does not dictate what I write and how I feel. However, it does have a lot to do with how I process important issues and choices in my life. We had a speaker talk about charity and the other one on debt this morning. I feel like I have mastered these two areas :) OK, maybe not since I'm not perfect. It was one of those situations where you want someone to ask a certain question so you could proudly raise your hand. It didn't happen so I wanted to scream out loud I HAVE NO DEBT, but I held back since it would be inappropriate in the middle of service. I'm no preachy person and I believe people have a right to choose there own faith or spiritual beliefs as long as it does not infringe or harm another. It was indeed a Beautiful Day !!!

4 comments:

Lee Ryan said...

Awesome!!

Pea said...

On the post or the pictures I keep changing around at the top ^_^ JK Thank you!

Lee Ryan said...

This comment was directed towards the post; why did you change the girl?!!

Pea said...

It's been a week and I wanted to change things around. I may put her back if I can't find anything that feels right!

Post a Comment