Today was a good day it started off at 5:30am with my new Personal Trainer. I really think it's a good fit aside from the nice eye candy. I started back working out this week so my sis and I will be working out at 5:00am on Tue and Thur weekly together our normal routine. I've slacked lately since I was sick, but I'm up and running again. I meet with the trainer again on Wed which means I don't get a break until Friday whew....My first day back to work was good. I felt like I was slow , but I wasn't I was just anxious for some reason. It just seemed to good to be true that it went so smoothly. I was excited to see Bre that was good. I'm exhausted so this will be a short post. I hope everyone is doing well. Have a good evening everyone@^-^@
No comments:
Post a Comment