
Corporate America you gotta love it and it pays the bills. OMG, Work was crazy today. I wanted to pull my hair out. I felt disconnected and off balance. Then throw an hour and half team meeting and it makes for a long day not to mention also throw shorty in the mix of things. It amazes me how immature adults can be and ignorant. Especially, when they know better . I guess I'm just rambling for now.
So I checked my Po Box yesterday and boy did I have a lot of mail so I picked through 10 items I wanted to look at and put the rest in the corner for the weekend review during my weekly cleaning session at home. I should have known my day would be off balance since I skipped my morning workout. Tomorrow I see my Personal Trainer at 5:30am sharp. This should help boost my day. He wore me out Monday so my core is a little sore yeah were working on strengthening my core up.
I'm trying to write daily even if its crap and doesn't make sense. I saw the wizard tonight and it went well. I needed it! I should probably get to bed since morning comes quick.
***** Kudos to Bre for getting the Customer Service award today. She is awesome and she deserved it. She bust her ass while I was out so it's nice to have your peers recognize it*****
2 comments:
Thank you ma'am ^_^ Don't worry about being a little off, it takes a while to get back in the groove of things. Like when I was off for jury duty!!! Man o man did that mess me up when I came back. Just sit back and breathe and remember I'm here if you need me!!
<3
No problem! and Thank you :)
Post a Comment