Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Award





Thank you LeeRyan for this Award! You are Awesome also! I will name others who have not received this award. Bre you are also Awesome ^_^

By accepting this award I must tell 7 things about me that you don't know about me. I've already told a lot on my blog so lets see what I come up with.

1-I cry when a certain song plays regardless of the mood I'm in because I think of my brother while it plays
2-If I care about you and love you then it's hard for me to confront you and most likely I wont.
3-Collect Trolls and I have 100+
4-I will be getting a cat soon even though I'm allergic I need something to care/live for daily so I will be getting allergy treatment
5-I've been drawing and painting more over the last month and it's been fun and therapeutic
6-Due to me being a highly functioning person in spite of my life experiences I slip through the cracks easily and others expect too much of me
7- I spend $280+ a month in gas to and from work

The following awesome bloggers are tagged by me. You are free to accept or decline the terms of this award. I will still thank you, you are Awesome :) Links will be corrected I 'm have some trouble with it as Bre will know lol ^_^

Bent Objects (I love your bent objects there amazing)

Tasty Pastry (Recipes to die for :))

Star Wars Blog (Star Wars kick butt)

Wormbook (An Amazing woman who reads lots of interesting books)

Fashion Jinx (Great fashion if you have the body, just try it)

FemDolling (Awesome female figures if you like art)

Arod (A true blogger who blogs about life)

1.Thank the person who gave you this award
2.Copy the award
3.Post it on your blog
4.Tell us 7 things your readers don't know
5.Link 7 new bloggers
6.Notify winners of the award with a comment on there blog
7.Keep being Awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment