So my sis and I have tickets for the 12:04am showing tonight for Twilight New Moon. She will be the one to arrive first to stand in line and save seats. I will go home and sleep like a baby until 11:30pm. This is what happens when you get up there in age :) It's much harder to stay awake till midnight. The important question is if I'll be able to stay awake during the movie. I plan on staying awake but you never know.I was restless going to sleep last night I tossed and turned for 30min before I did some relaxation techniques that worked since I don't remember going to sleep. The power of the brain is amazing. Relaxation is Awesome! If you've never tried it just try it once it works. Maybe I should make a relaxation CD?
Today is going well so far I'm pretty busy since I'm alone for most of the morning. I'm sending positive energy for the rest of the day to be good. Next break I will review my lesson for the kiddos on Sunday. I must get back to work now I just took a break to blog!!
2 comments:
Lucky girl!! Spill the beans on how you liked the movie :)
I stayed awake Woo Hoo and I was able to wake up and get to work early. I enjoyed it! I'm still having some sight issues so it was a lil blurred. There were LOTS of Edward fans :)
Post a Comment