This is what happens when I take time off from work (^O_X^)What I've been up to isn't important, lets talk about head and heart matters...and lets not omit the signals and direction that comes from that place between thighs.
It's kinda cool when two outta the three are congruent, it's scary when all three seem to be saying the same things, and it's crazy when only one of the three says "awe, that water isn't shallow." What to do what to do, sex always complicates things, I mean, there are so many things to negotiate..previous histories, diagnosis, partners, feelings, expectations, points of phycosis, condom use...the list could be even longer. Abstainance is still always an OPTION.
When my sex is not my weapon, or my currency. What stops me from engaging in a sexual relationship with out commitment?
When my sex is not my obsession or my gift to my partner. What pushes me to indulge full in sex with reckless abandon?
When my sex is mine and I am empowered to hold or share it. What makes me make choices about intimacy that feel like missed opportunites?
Men, Ladies please think about what sex means to you before engaging in it. Define intimacy for yourself and evaluate the WHYS. Remain curious.
Sex Safely !
11 comments:
See - men don't have that problem. The part between the legs completely takes over for that useless thing between the ears. The heart is too busy supplying the needs of the former to care about what isn't happening in the latter.
Good thing men and women are wired differently. Someone has to use the useless thing between the ears or we would be sexually wild humans stuck in a lab where animals are using us a guinea pigs (O^O)
Well - it's not like such things aren't studied. I was thinking about writing a post to comment on a book review that appeared in the current issue of The Economist:
"...The goings-on in the Masters and Johnson laboratory, by contrast, were audacious, rigorous and weird. Female volunteers masturbated with “Ulysses”, a Plexiglass motorised dildo containing a camera, while wearing paper bags over their heads to preserve modesty. Hundreds of wired-up couples copulated under conditions of intense scrutiny. Over 12,000 orgasms were logged in the research for Masters and Johnson’s first book, “Human Sexual Response”, which was published in 1966...."
See - published literature from some VERY dedicated researchers.
Very dedicated indeed! I would have preferred watching instead of volunteering. Oops! did I just say that. It's the drugs gotta go nite nite ;)
Watch??
Watch, Oh! I meant volunteering :)
You need another post here; this picture is doing nothing for my crack addiction.
LOL, Okay I will work on it (^_^)
This is sooooo wrong...
sorry - just came back here to service my addictions. :-)
LOL, Your silly!
Post a Comment