Monday, May 4, 2009

Sanitizer Doody...

I work in a specific industry. I do not work at McDonalds, Target, Texas Roadhouse, or Payless shoe store. My job is unique and caters to one specific thing! Due to my awesome coworker Bre and I laughing so much today we were chosen for a “special project.” Apparently we were chosen because we are the least busy or should I say it appears we are not busy because we are happy and laughing. Here is what we were chosen to do.

We happily deliver hand sanitizers and wipes to all conference rooms’ and other areas deemed important blah blah blah... I don’t recall laughing while we were performing the “special project.” I didn’t mind doing it because it got me away from my desk, phone, and priorities. This is the deal Shorty is always asking people to do special projects and I’ve manage to dodge them up until today {o_x}

No comments:

Post a Comment