I just received my official invitation to the Wild life Party "09" For the last couple years we have been having a wild life party at my ex boss house. Who is now my bosses boss, but her and I are still close. She is wild and cool and never before have I worked for a company that encourages you to have fun at work. The theme means you should wear some type of Wild life print, but you don't have too there are always Wild life stuff provided for you.Anyway, Last year I left the party early because my mom was in town visiting and I did not want to leave home alone even though she said it was OK and for me to enjoy myself after work :) it was awesome while I was there. The funny/interesting part is to watch how the newbies (employees new to the company attending) react. See most people kinda feeling weird initially because they thought it would just be a party. Little do they know it's kinda like a block party her neighbors next door and across the street are part of the party also and vehicles are parked everywhere. Once they have digested liquor they are Okay :)
Oh, did I mention she always has a bartender and beer kegs. This is not what the newbies expect.. So you have employees and management shooting pool, partying, and getting drunk together. It's a blast !!! I will update you if anything interesting happens at this years party. I do look forward to the party and I will stay later and I like to see who passes out I don't know why I like to watch people who are drunk at house parties although I do not enjoy watching drunk people in public or at dance clubs(^O_O^)
No comments:
Post a Comment