I have my normal routine in the morning. This morning I ran into a little snag. There is one other person who lives with me and this person is normally in their bedroom sleeping due to me having to get up so early for work. I sleep with my door shut most of the time If I'm not alone. I have the master bathroom so I can go into the bathroom from my walk in closet and there is another door that goes out to the hallway from the same bathroom. So I normally go to the bathroom brush my teeth and shut the other door for privacy if it's open.Well this morning I did everything exactly the same. After my shower I was trying to figure out what I was going to wear so I only had my bottoms on. I decided to go and get a glass of soy from the kitchen. Okay, I did this in my bottoms only it's my place so whats the big deal right? As I started drinking from my glass I felt someone looking at me so I lean to the left and saw a man sitting up on the sofa having the deer in the head light look as if he was being hypnotize. I smiled gave a little wave and put my glass down and walked back to the bathroom. Once I was in the bathroom I looked in the mirror and said "Oops". I guess it could have been worse I could have had a lot more eyes looking at me like my anime friend above.
Needless to say I'm suppose to be informed if someone else will be staying over. I would assume he was awaken from the sounds and and looked up only to have a surprise waiting for him. I'm not upset or embarrassed which is kinda odd. I would have been embarrassed in the past. This was a test and a test I obviously needed. I had nothing to be ashamed of it's only a body.
The moral of the story is do not walk around your house naked, half naked, or three quarter naked unless you know absolutely 100% that you are alone ^_^
24 comments:
Alright - you're doing this on purpose now!!
Haha!!! I would have FREAKED!!! I used to walk around my apartment in my boy shorts all the time... FREAKED!!!
lol lol! No, I'm not I'm just telling it exactly how it was. I could have been a little more detailed actually about the story and the pic ^_^ since we do use towels here I went easy for the eyes and soul.
What are boy shorts?
Boy shorts are like boxer-breifs for girls. They are usually made of soft or stretchy material, starting low below the hips and cutting off right above the bottom of the butt cheek. Their a new style of lingerie made for girls who dont like ass-floss. If you need a visual just google it :)
Like boxers but for girls and are a lot more sexier!
Crap! I had my fingers crossed for a demo post from you guys. :-) I'll have to be more subtle next time.
I think I have the picture though...
now - as long as my boss doesn't call me next door into his office for the next couple of minutes, I'll be fine...
Wishing you were at home eh?
Hey! How did you know?!!?
Because I'm brilliant of course!
I knew that - I was just wondering what sort of surveillance equipment you had installed. :-)
I have superpowers so that helps ^_^
So - didn't the dude say anything? Show some appreciation?
In light of your superpowers - do I need to modify the way in which I walk around my house?
No, he was still in shock and stuck in la la land. That was enough appreciation :)
Yes, just change it a tade bit ^_^
Given the look you say he had on his face - he might have said: "Nice Headlights" ...or something :-)
I try to stay decent most of the time:
a) strictly out of consideration for my dog; and
b) I'm bad about keeping the blinds closed.
not sure what to change.
Oh yeah he was thinking that for sure!
I know thats why I said change just a tade bit ^_^ I figured that. Free yourself when your alone sometime don't worry about the dog. You gotta live a little :) I understand the whole blinds deal though.
LoL thats funny, and you should have nothing to be ashamed of! it does get tight when your living with someone and stuff like that happens.
It was funny and is funny now. Especially now that I'm home. The guy never told my friend ha ha!
Ok - I'll try to loosen up; I've already warned the dog. :-)
Good, I'm proud of you Lee! The dog will be the same he doesn't know the difference ^_^
Sorry - I like the picture on this one so much I had to come back...
:)
...again...
Post a Comment