Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Unit.....

Ok, I'm moving to another Safehouse this one is not working out (and I'm not talking about a shelter) I so hate moving, but this is the consequence for being high profile/famous/witness. The good thing is I don't have to keep moving all my things it's all safe in storage(Cold and lonely or hot at times.) Now I take things I need or want with me and everything else stays in storage where it is nice and safe. Not a dull moment in my life the one thing that has remain constant is my job/career I can move all over the states and transfer. O.k I had to get that off my chest.

2 comments:

BreMarie said...

creeper...enough said

Pea said...

Lee, It's complicated! Honestly, this post was ment for my blog that's private for people who actually know me. If you knew me it would make sense. I'm such a geek I didn't realize it til it was too late that I posted it on here! So I just kept it here sice it would still be in ths cache.

Post a Comment