
I go to the woman’s bathroom at work today and some lady is in there (in another other stall) peeing and talking on the cell phone, which ok, I have to admit when nature calls by all means answer (no pun intended)…but I went into the 2nd stall over from her and peed (lol…too much info) but when I was done I did not know if I should flush the toilet or not…so I stood there wishing I had the magic 8 ball (I always consult the magic 8 ball on all important decisions) I thought the conversation might end, but it didn’t, well I did not want to spend anymore time in there so I flushed the toilet, but I am so sure the person on the other end of the phone heard it. GAWD!!!
9 comments:
Not the only noise that could have been generated in this circumstance; others might have been more fun.
TMI dude.
Lee, You have a point!
Bre, You suck!
SO RUDE!!! No more chocolate milk for you!!! You BIG BABY!!!
(<^o>o^>)
<(@:P
I gotta ? Is it proper etiquette to take your IPOD in the restroom and listen to it as you handle your business? I gotta go and want to take mine, but don't want know crazy looks.
Haha!!! I do that!!! Nah you're good.
Yeah, Thats different!
Post a Comment