Monday, May 11, 2009

Blah...

I feel so fat today even though I have lost 7lbs Woo Hoo!!!. I have one more hour before I can go swim laps. Apparently, some of my viewers do not enjoy or know how to swim. I'm sorry for your loss. Your really missing out (Lee... cough cough) (^O_O^)

6 comments:

Lee Ryan said...

Ouch! My head snapped around when the picture came up!!

Like some other activities - I do get enjoyment from it; I'm simply no good at it.

BreMarie said...

She is sooo cute... she's a chubby geek hehe

Lee Ryan said...

How was your swim?

Pea said...

I ended up going later than I expected. I swimmed laps for an hour instead of 30min. I thought that since I waited so long to go I would punish myself since I almost didn't make it there. Weird I know! Ive been so relaxed since. Now I gotta work on running in the AM again and joining the roadrunners club again. I will do that in June. My goal is to run a half marathon before 2011 :)

Lee Ryan said...

Wow! 1 hour swimming!!

When I was practicing for swim tests in college, I wasn't smart enough to use goggles and of course I would never wear one of those sensible hat-like-thingies. Consequently for about 3 months out of the year my eyes were perpetually red (probably looked doped out), hair was dry as straw and my skin was like a lizard.

You're probably smart enough to avoid all of that though...

Pea said...

I do use goggles I don't wear a swimming cap, but I know how to keep my hair conditioned. Yeh the skin thing is an issue not only do I have the water against me, but I also have the dry weather too. I tend to look like a lizard sometimes.

Post a Comment