Here are 25 things that people don't really know about me. I wasn’t sure I would do this when I first read the tag. Here we go!Rules:
Once you've been tagged, write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. Pass on to 25 of your friends.
Once you've been tagged, write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. Pass on to 25 of your friends.
1. I was born in Seoul, South Korea. At the age of ten, I migrated to the United States with my family. They lived in Staten Island, New York. I joined the middle school drama club in the 7th grade and performed in the musical My Fair Lady
2. When I was 6yr old I stop talking for two years
2. When I was 6yr old I stop talking for two years
3. I attended high school at the prestigious Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts, a public high school located in Manhattan
4. My father is American and meet my mother in South Korea
5. After graduation, I devoted myself full time to acting. I garnered several minor parts on MTV, in soap opera-style dramas on ABC, and on the off-Broadway stage
6. In 1996, a South Korean TV show filming in Manhattan called and persuaded me to return to my country of origin, to appear in the South Korean TV drama this was followed by two other roles
7. I love calamari I could eat it everyday if made properly as I enjoy cooking
8. Then in 1997 I was offered a script for her debut film, it was South Korea's first blockbuster film and became the highest grossing film in the history of Korean cinema in 1999
9. In 2006, Maxim named me on its annual List
10. I love anime it's truly an art that only certain people can appreciate
11. I appeared in Maxim again in 2007
12. The media attention was to much for me to handle so I began to get depressed and started having panic attacks due to me having stalkers and obsessed fans
13. I have one child who does not live with me he was giving up for adoption
14. In July 2003, signed a three-year contract with William Morris, an American agency representing Hollywood stars such as Halle Berry, Selma Hayek, and Kevin Spacey
15. In 2004 I was taping for a TV Series and had a panic attack on the set little did I know the attacks would become a daily thing. That is when I decided acting was not for me anymore
16. In 2005 I started with the company I work for now and I love it. No pressure and very relaxing. I still do modeling gigs on the side at times. I’m in the laying low status right now for my protection
17. I would like to live at sea one day
18. I enjoy traveling and must travel abroad at least once a year
19. I am currently working on a book about my life and how I ended up where I am
20. I have land and property in other States and countries but refuse to live in or on them due to my panic attacks
21. I don't like being in the sun. But, I love being outdoors
22. If you Google me you will get thousands of hits this use to freak me out, but now I'm okay with it
23. 23 has always been a lucky number for me and has never let me down
24. I do not know how much longer I will be living in the States
25. Last but not least the biggest fact of all is that Bre is an Awesome person and I hope to remain in contact with her no mater where I’m living ^_^
11 comments:
You are quite silly lady... but you are awesome also ^_^
Somewhere, I'll have to find someone with a Maxim library (in the navy, I shouldn't have to look far...) and look you up. :-)
Great list.
You mentioned you want to be on submarines; probably every issue of Maxim ever published is on every submarine in the fleet at one time or another...
I suppose that's not the same though.
Not the same ^_^
I fullyheartedly agree with number 10. also, i like your picture up top (the redhead)! ^-^'
Thank you Bethany! I try to change out the picture when I get tired of it
Maybe the next one will drop her towel. :-)
Lee, Your are funny!
So - for #17; what do you envision? Sailboat - Pea (topless of course) setting the sails for a dash up the California coast? Or are you island hopping in the South Pacific? Galapagos? Maybe you're an East Coast type - cruising the Carribean? Getting lost in the Bermuda Triangle?
I want to google you; if thousands of other people get to do it, why not me?
Well #17 I really haven't envision it(top less of course for sure)I would feel free at sea. I just want to go. Any suggestions?
Hmm....Googling me! Others can google me because they don't know me. My close friends and family don't even do it because it to hard for them to see things that aren't true printed about me. I'm afraid to let you do that. I don't think you will want to ever talk to me again if you did that. It would ruin what friendship we already have developed. I'm too scared to risk it at this time. The reality is that it's baggage that most people can't handle. Just know that I have not killed or hurt anyone :) I can't even kill a roach ^_^
Post a Comment