As I mentioned in a previous post my employer made it a requirement to read this book to find out our strengths and then to e-mail them our top 5 strengths. I will be posting my results. Initially I thought crap I have to read another book that was not my choice to read. As it turned out it wasn't bad like I imagined it. Once I took the quiz online and read the results I was amazed how much the results were correct. So here are my top 5 strengths:Developer
Responsibility
Relator
Restorative
Empathy
I will post each one everyday this week with my results. This should give you a little more insight on who I am and I must admit it's accurate I never would have guessed it
I will post each one everyday this week with my results. This should give you a little more insight on who I am and I must admit it's accurate I never would have guessed it
No comments:
Post a Comment