Is this not one of the most beautiful pictures you have seen? Okay, it is to me! I'm a sucker for brick ^_^ This Temple is located in Vernal, Utah and I hope to visit it one day. For the next couple days I will be going to a Temple close to me. I'm very excited I haven't been in a while so I'm kinda nervous also. It will be nice to have some quite time to reflect this evening and tomorrow morning. When I think back on the times I went before I remember how much love and peace is in my heart. I must say I miss that feeling. I'm so ready to have time to reflect on a lot of things and not have to worry about the time or what's going on in the world. Today is a Beautiful Day!!!!!!!
Friday, December 4, 2009
Beautiful Day!
Is this not one of the most beautiful pictures you have seen? Okay, it is to me! I'm a sucker for brick ^_^ This Temple is located in Vernal, Utah and I hope to visit it one day. For the next couple days I will be going to a Temple close to me. I'm very excited I haven't been in a while so I'm kinda nervous also. It will be nice to have some quite time to reflect this evening and tomorrow morning. When I think back on the times I went before I remember how much love and peace is in my heart. I must say I miss that feeling. I'm so ready to have time to reflect on a lot of things and not have to worry about the time or what's going on in the world. Today is a Beautiful Day!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment