These are photos of my new bedding the closer shot gives you an idea of what it really looks like along with the colors and the one from a distance the colors look off I think the flash was off. Isn't it Beautiful? I know the pic below is plain looking that was intentional I didn't want to reveal the whole room so this is what I came up with. It is a 22 piece set it came with three throw pillows I'm sure you can figure out which ones those are. I know it's not arranged that well I just put the pillows on so I could take a picture of it. As we all know the pillows always end up on the floor he he.. I was asked what size bed it was and if you all must know its a Queen size. Before I got this one I wanted a day bed so I could have more space in my room even though I have the master bedroom. I know a day bed is not for adults so I thought about it and for long term decided a Queen would be better although I think a King is too big unless I lived in a palace, which is where I really belong ^_^ There you go a little taste of my taste..
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Blame it on the laptop...
These are photos of my new bedding the closer shot gives you an idea of what it really looks like along with the colors and the one from a distance the colors look off I think the flash was off. Isn't it Beautiful? I know the pic below is plain looking that was intentional I didn't want to reveal the whole room so this is what I came up with. It is a 22 piece set it came with three throw pillows I'm sure you can figure out which ones those are. I know it's not arranged that well I just put the pillows on so I could take a picture of it. As we all know the pillows always end up on the floor he he.. I was asked what size bed it was and if you all must know its a Queen size. Before I got this one I wanted a day bed so I could have more space in my room even though I have the master bedroom. I know a day bed is not for adults so I thought about it and for long term decided a Queen would be better although I think a King is too big unless I lived in a palace, which is where I really belong ^_^ There you go a little taste of my taste..
3 comments:
Yeah - king size beds take up a lot of space.
Lee,
They do but boy do you have a lot of room!
:-)!!!!!!!
Post a Comment