
It was one of those days at work. I took this picture of Bre while she was sleeping during her lunch break isn't she cute : ) It was a drag your ass day at work. Not much work was produced this was due to us having "Jamba Juice Day" for the whole office it was catered of course this started around 11am, then for lunch the bosses ordered pizza due to our audit going well last month. Bre and I were suppose to see Harry Potter last night, but we both ran into a glitch. My glitch was my own fault I fell asleep during the midnight showing. This was by no means a reflection of how the movie was it was good from what I saw. What can I say I was tired, as you all know I don't sleep that well at night so I get it whenever and wherever I can. I function so much better the next day after a 3am showings than a midnight showing he he...I will go see it again this weekend. I slept but I didn't sleep. I saw the first part of the movie then I curled up like Bre is pictured with my blanket/throw that I took with me ^_^ I remember being awaken by screams along with my sis to the left of me and someone I don't know to the right jumping through out the movie. It was kind of disturbing my sleep I remember thinking in my head during the 3secs I was awaken each time shhhhh then I would go back to sleep lol lol.... Movie chairs are not comfortable even if they are leather and rock my neck was killing me. Hopefully I will sleep tonight!
2 comments:
Haha!! I passed out in my chair!! I never thought I could be that tired LOL ^_^
Yeah, It was funny!
Post a Comment