
Good morning everyone! I know it early I figure I should blog before I go to the gym. I got up this morning and went outside for some fresh air and to check out the weather as I was sitting there I sat back and closed me eyes enjoying the cool breeze. I open my eyes and I saw a person walk around the corner I didn't think anything of it until I saw he spotted me. Then he started walking toward me. Immediately my guard went up I was in defense mode but not scared I was ready to defend myself.
As he got closer I knew he was coming towards me for sure I didn't get up to go into the house. Why should I its my right to be out there? He got closer then walked up to me and got into my bubble and said can you do me a favor I said "What" (In a stern voice)? (I wanted to say dude its 4 in the fucking morning way too early to be doing favors especially for strangers) He said can I chill in your house for a bit (I thought WTF are you kidding me) I said in a stern voice mind you I have to make my voice the way I did because I'm a soft spoken person "I have people in my house" I said he stood there as to think about it (The one time I wish I had my gun on me) Then he said OK and walked away. I watched him walk away and thought are you serious I can't even feel safe to take a breath of fresh air without being bothered. Once he was out of sight I went back into the house. I'm glad I remained calm it could have went badly not knowing what he was up to.
He didn't know me what if I was the one to be afraid of and said sure let's go inside. Need I say more!
2 comments:
"He didn't know me what if I was the one to be afraid of and said sure let's go inside" So true! Men spend so much time underestimating women. I'm glad that he went about his way with no trouble.
Thanks for inviting me to your blog!
Me to so much was running through my brain. Your welcome no problem! ^_^ Welcome!!
Post a Comment