Monday, April 26, 2010

Should I stay or should I go?

Hello to the readers who have stuck around even when I don't blog! I will be posting a blog poll soon and I want you and your followers to vote so spread the word PLEASE and have them follow my blog .... I will need votes to help with some decisions and new followers of course.

I'm doing good so don't think I've lost my mind okay! I want to try an experiment and see how it's like to be "kinda homeless" and I say kinda because I have money and will be able to eat and I have a home.

I want to try living out of my car for three months. I'm crazy right LOL LOL I know it sounds weird but it's something I've been thinking about for years. I want to see what it's like to kinda feel like you don't have a home. Since I work for me now :) I will have the time to do it now. I will have to be creative and come up with things to do during the day aside from my business stuff. I will have my laptop of course which means I will definitely be blogging A LOT and I mean A LOT especially at night... LOL LOL..I have been researching places I can park at night. The funny thing is the one place I do not go to or like welcomes people to park overnight trailers etc.... Wanna guess where that is? Yep!!! Walmart :)

Ok, Here is the deal! I'm gonna do it. The plan is for end of May the first of June so that's a month out to get everything in order. I will do a series of poll questions I think the first one will have something to do with how long you think I would last. I don't even know the answer to that. The plan is to move around and not stay in the same place city etc.... I will take photos and post during my journey. I'm really psych about this! I'm trying to think positive I've been told that I won't last a week. I think I can at least do a week for sure, but if I don't last I will have a home to come back to.

During the experiment I will not visit my residence, shop for unnecessary things like "Juicy Couture, Prada etc......" It will be me and my laptop maybe I can catch up with friends I haven't spent much time with and throw in mini road trips to places. I will be showering at my gym 24hr Fitness I have an all club membership and I'm paid up for the year so I should get some good workouts in hey I will have plenty of time since there open 24hr so I will definitely have to know where they are all located. I will map out where I will be traveling based on 24hr gyms ^_^ Who know I could loose that 50lb I've been working on.

I need feedback on what you all think. Once I do it I will be relying on comments to keep me going. So current readers! What are your thoughts? Any questions?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it I very possible to do this. But it will be hard. Especially with the heat. But more than anything, I think you should take road trips. And 3 months seems like a long time why not try a month ? Then if all goes well one more? Blogging about it does seem like a cool idea and I will def stay tuned to see how you are doing! Wish you look on your endevor!

Pea said...

I thought about the heat also depending on where I'm at it could be like camping. Taking a month at a time is a good idea. Thanks for that suggestion! I figured I would only last a month lol lol

Post a Comment