Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Porn and House Guest!

First let me update you on my living situation. I have a roommate living in the apartment with me and there friend is staying with us so yes we have taken in another stray. So last night early this morning I woke up close to 2am to go to the bathroom as I approached the bathroom I noticed the lights on so I half closed my eyes so I wouldn't wake up walking toward the bathroom as soon as I got to the door I reached for the light switch to turn it off. There are two light switches since the bathroom is so long only the first on was on.

I then walked toward the toilet. I proceeded to sit down once sitting I felt something under my foot like paper. I then reached for the light switch next to the toilet. Good thing I was taken a piss otherwise I would have pissed myself. When I looked down there were at least 5 porn magazines on the floor next to the toilet. All I could see was a big ass staring at me. I immediately turned the light off finished using the bathroom and left the bathroom without washing my hands. As soon as I got to my room I kept saying over and over in my head that was not real that was not real and used my hand sanitizer in my room like 3 time LOL, then I got back in bed and went to sleep.

When I woke up to get ready to go to work I was scared to go into the bathroom LOL, but I braved it and it was clear. I know it was not my roommate because I noticed their bedroom door was closed as I returned. So our guess was apparently enjoying himself in the middle of the night LOL I can't wait to see him this evening. I don't know what I'm going to say to him knowing me I will smile and shake my head. I must have gotten up to go to the bathroom at a moment he stepped away since the lights were on. He must know I went to the bathroom because I just about flew off the toilet when I was done causing a loud noise LOL LOL

3 comments:

Lee Ryan said...

at first I thought this was going to be another story where the guest saw you topless - adding the porn in the bathroom part...it could have been really good. :-)

On submarines there is usually a magazine rack in the officer's head. Depending on the boat and the policy of the CO, there may or may not be various soft/hard core porn there.

I think we all take it for granted though that the other guys just pass time while they're there perusing the magazine and not actually masturbating.

Of course I could be wrong...

Anyway. fun post.

Pea said...

Thank you Lee for the comment! Yeah, I guess I should get use to what it's like to have a couple of single men in the house :)

I've just never understood the porn in the bathroom! Thanks for educating me on the matter ^_^ It's a mans thing!!

Lee Ryan said...

chicks don't dig porn? I'm so disappointed... :-)

Post a Comment