
So it's Thursday and I'm at work. I managed to get up early and went swimming. This is not me I just thought it was a cool photo. I swam laps for 30min and I am so relaxed and sore at the same time that I can fall asleep on my keyboard. After getting ready for work I also went buy my old place to gather more of my belongings along with some of my workout equipment I will need. I was disappointed to see that the asshole perp who is now staying there had been using my things without my permission. I don't think he will be happy when he realize this evening to see my workout equipment gone. I can't believe he took my things out of the shed and set it all up. Anyway, I also picked up my television and a couple lava lamps (the pirate ones :)). I collect lava lamps I have over 20 I do not display them all, but they typically match the room there in.
After work yesterday I went to pick up some food and ended up getting more food than I needed at least I wont have to go grocery shopping for at least two months. I have officially stocked my food storage :) The one thing I did not get was Soy and Rice milk so I'm gonna have to go load up on that today. The reality is I do not enjoy shopping unless it's for toys electronics, etc... To just go shopping for cloths or food I pretty much have to have a list or know what I want because if I've been in the "Mall" or "Store" for an hour my head starts to hurt and overload starts to kick in.
No comments:
Post a Comment